Abilene

Resiemon

West there ain't no pine trees out there.

R E Siemon 2015 BH 3875 F B with and 2015 F250 Diesel, 4WD, Firestone air bags

dlw930

Abilene is in the West Texas HOC chapter, so there is that too. Which way are you 2 headed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
West Texas! How long are you there for?

We are here till Sunday. Headed to the Austin area next to visit my brother. Hoping we can have lunch with you folks before we go past you.

Sent from my PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
We are here till Sunday. Headed to the Austin area next to visit my brother. Hoping we can have lunch with you folks before we go past you.

Ok great! We're PMing about getting together, see a little Texas 3A HS football! Huge rivalry game this Friday, Cisco vs Eastland for the district title!

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Ok great! We're PMing about getting together, see a little Texas 3A HS football! Huge rivalry game this Friday, Cisco vs Eastland for the district title!

We are in! Ty for the invite.

TravelTiger

Be very very careful, Texas Friday nights are very addictive!!!

True, I enjoy watching HS over college or even pro.

I'm one of those rare gals that likes to pay attention to the game, and cheer my guys on! After all, they are the entertainment before and after the main event -- the marching band halftime show!

Go Cisco "Big Dam" Loboes!

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
True, I enjoy watching HS over college or even pro.

I'm one of those rare gals that likes to pay attention to the game, and cheer my guys on! After all, they are the entertainment before and after the main event -- the marching band halftime show!

Go Cisco "Big Dam" Loboes!

Thank you Tony and Erika for the game invite. That was a good time! Glad your team won and it was good to see you again!

TravelTiger

Thank you Tony and Erika for the game invite. That was a good time! Glad your team won and it was good to see you again!

Yay! Glad you guys had fun. The game started out to be a battle, but the Loboes were the better team. Glad you got to see some good Texas HS football.

d04da03bbdeecf94ac24dd5d1b001b28.jpg
(Tony was there, but "working".)

We plan to get together one more time before they hit the road again!