AC controls in Cyclone 4100 w/ 3 ac's, 3 way switch

Trying to get some help with the 3 way switch and how it controls my 3 ac units. Went camping in Virginia last week it was 84 Degrees and humid 1 ac in the living area would not cool the bedroom and living area no way to run those 2 together. Talked with customer service from heartland their response was that it's the way they are wired and without running all new wires there was no fix\, I responded to him that I would be trading for a different fifthwheel due to the fact that I intend to fulltime in Florida and that I needed to be able to cool the unit. The sliding door to the garage was closed and I tied to run the garage unit and shut off the open ac grate to push the ac from the garage unit to the living areas through the duct work since the unit was trying to cool hot air from the garage this didn't work. I checked both acs in the living and bedroom area and they were putting out a 20+degree difference. HELP!!!!

danemayer

Hi campr-pete,

There's another thread discussing this over the past few days. Here's a link to that thread.