Adding a 2nd AC in a Torque T32

BradT32

Hello I was wanting to add a second A/C unit to my torque t32. Anyone have any experience with this? The garage area looks to be pre-wired for this because there is a sticker stating the location of the second thermostat. So my question is it pre wired for power up to the roof vent? If so which one because I have two vents one over the garage and one over the bedroom in the front. Any help is welcome. Thanks

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
The best thing to do is pull the inside shroud off the vent and look for the wires. Then you will be certain.

Peace
Dave

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Hello I was wanting to add a second A/C unit to my torque t32. Anyone have any experience with this? The garage area looks to be pre-wired for this because there is a sticker stating the location of the second thermostat. So my question is it pre wired for power up to the roof vent? If so which one because I have two vents one over the garage and one over the bedroom in the front. Any help is welcome. Thanks
Is the trailer wired for 50 amp service? I believe 30 amp is standard but dealers can add 50 amp service as an option. We were looking at Torque T281 yesterday. It was wired for 50 amp but the dealership only added one AC. We were looking at adding a second one to the bedroom.