adding levelup

djlogan

I added mine after market and a new front landing gear was part of the six point on its own independent hydro pump.. Original landing gear is still there - just not used anymore

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
I spoke with Lippert earlier this summer about adding the level up and if there is a savings due to already having a hydraulic pump. They no longer discount for this and actually add another pump now so the system is completely separate from the hydraulic slide system

slborba

Neale, Thanks for the info. I think I actually like that they are on separate pumps.....except for the added weight. Guess DW will need to get rid of a few of her 27 pair "cute shoe" collection....:cool:

Steve

dbbls59

What you do save is the two front legs. This amounts to about $100. I was lucky enough to find an installer wanting to be certified by Lippert and got mine installed for the price of the parts only. A Lippert tech was there supervising the install.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
What you do save is the two front legs. This amounts to about $100. I was lucky enough to find an installer wanting to be certified by Lippert and got mine installed for the price of the parts only. A Lippert tech was there supervising the install.
That is correct only if your rig has the newer, round legs on the landing gear!

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
That is correct only if your rig has the newer, round legs on the landing gear!
I agree. I called Lippert about that subject a year ago and was told the same thing.
They will no longer use the hydraulic square tubes as part of a Level-Up system. Trace

Wmnmy

I added the ground control 4 system 3500$ at campingworld works great lifts entire trailer off ground can lift 20000 pounds each with separate motors with the ability to lift manually if one stops with a rachet its wireless you will like it its electric ..