After two months it finally made it to my house

Moose074

So bought my ElkRidge 33bh July 7, finally it’s here. I bought from one dealership and it was delivered by another. It was just a transport driver. No PDI, trailer hadn’t been cleaned on the inside, was to,d I was getting a ceramic type coat on the outside but based on the dirt that didn’t happen either. Hoping to do a shake down run this weekend. Lots of little things that were missed so gonna start a list. If this trl is half as good as what I had I will be set. Didn’t get a manual for the frame, inverter, leveling system or other appliances, tire warranty info, I did get furnace, shade, microwave books that’s it. Is everything on line. Anyway thank you in advance for input

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

danemayer

Manufacturer manuals for appliances and subassemblies are here.
Heartland Trailer Manuals are here.
Owner-written user guides that fill in the blanks are here.

Moose074

Ok first night was good dealership definitely no PDI done. Tried to use outside burner it’s a two burner stove. I had 3 burners the two on top and the one from the loose not tight gas hose. No big deal turned off valve at quick discount and pretty sure just needs tightened. The ladder in bunk house was put on wrong the decorative boards on the outside all extend up past drawer/ step so one bent ( easy fix) when stepping up. Big question is in the master closet there is no rod to hang clothes. One side is smooth the other has 1” strips like it’s supposed to have shelves. Anybody got a pic of theirs

Moose074

Here are pics of the underside anybody else get this much rust
bf9f57e9c363eb503f9b28c9ab13093e.jpg

fa0045caf714eb39c8bc9041b6aa8d23.jpg

a660e5ce1955ea8cda43bdeca1c505be.jpg

thewanderingeight

That would seem to be an excessive amount of rust, to me at least. It almost seems like it was driven through some heavily salted roads and then sat for a while, or the parts were not painted properly. I have some parts rusting on our 2021, such as the rack and pinion slideout pieces that connect to the end of the slide, but I haven't noticed anything on the frame itself yet, and we have driven through plenty of rainstorms to heavily coat everything in water and mud.