Air conditioner low fan, high fan work, when auto is used it shuts down??

recumbent615

Founding MA Chapter Leader-retired
Another dumb question - is it set to cool ...

High and Low the Fan will run regardless of whether you are trying to heat or cool. In Auto, the fan only comes on when the system calls for cold air.

Yes and yes, surprisingly it began to work. I think because we were attached to a 30amp connection, it required more power when the "auto" was engaged, I shut some other things off and it began to work as expected. The maiden voyage has been a learning curve, it took me two days to figure out how to get the attached cable tv signal to the living room tv, had to put a splitter in the bedroom to join the signal from the outside attachment back into the connector to the front tv. Lastly I'm trying to confirm the AV outlet behind the tv in the living room above the coax outlet, it appears to be an output from the jensen DVD radio when there is a DVD in it and connected to the input of the tv it will play the DVD video.
also I'm hoping when I remove the cover where the radio is installed I will be able to access an iPod connector plug wire, so I can attach my iPod to it, seems like I will have to create a spot where I can mount and attach the iPod, Heartland did not appear to create a spot to connect it.