Anderson weight distribution

KyleC

Just curious if anyone has purchased their weight distribution hitch. Looks like a cool product. And I can't stand listening to mine creak!

Kyle

Last edited by a moderator:

jbeletti

I have one sitting at Heartland, waiting for me to grab it and install it in late May. Reviews say it's silent. That appeals to me :)

ram22

Just curious if anyone has purchased their weight distribution hitch. Looks like a cool product. And I can't stand listening to mine creak!

Kyle

What’s yours, Equal-I-zer Hitch? ...screeech!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KyleC

You nailed it. It drives me crazy... It is the e2 round bar. Greased the ball and the sockets. Still loud as all get out

Kyle

ram22

You nailed it. It drives me crazy... It is the e2 round bar. Greased the ball and the sockets. Still loud as all get out

Kyle

I got their Teflon pads that go on the L brackets so load share/anti-away bars rest on them. Some improvement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KyleC

I have one sitting at Heartland, waiting for me to grab it and install it in late May. Reviews say it's silent. That appeals to me :)
Is there one for me that you could bring to the Louisiana rally?!? Oh wait you aren't coming anymore. Darn. I thought you had a fifth wheel?

Kyle

jbeletti

Is there one for me that you could bring to the Louisiana rally?!? Oh wait you aren't coming anymore. Darn. I thought you had a fifth wheel?

Kyle

Are you coming to Goshen? I can get you one there for 25% off and free shipping :)

If you can't join us in Goshen, it can be shipped to your home.

CruzTerri

We and our son have one for our TT's. We really like them! Very easy to adjust if necessary.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

CruzTerri

Are they really that quiet? And does it really stop the sway?

Kyle
Yes, the Andersen we have for our TT uses chains instead of metal bars. Also allows for tighter turns, so you won't have to disconnect when backing into a tight place. No noise at all while turning, etc. A lot easier to hook up as well! Hubby says no problem with sway. Our son likes his too, his TT is 4K heavier and 4 ft longer than ours.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk