Anyone know a person named Brandy Gleason?

normb01

I received an Email from Brandy Gleason at a "Gleason Family Adventure" account. It states that she is a Heartland Blogger. I called and left a message and have yet to receive a call back. Does this person actually work for Heartland? She is requesting to do an interview with owner's club members. Has anyone else received such an attempt to contact. I'm suspicious?????

jerryjay11

Be suspicious. Be very suspicious. I've been a member for a few years and never heard of such a thing. If it doesn't come from a moderator or directly from Heartland I personally wouldn't trust it.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I know that Heartland had a blogger that addressed different issues that customers might encounter. As I recall, she didn't last very long. I responded to Brandy but haven't heard from her for an interview. Perhaps someone from Heartland will see this and respond.

mountainlovers76

Mississippi Chapter Leaders
I received an Email from Brandy Gleason at a "Gleason Family Adventure" account. It states that she is a Heartland Blogger. I called and left a message and have yet to receive a call back. Does this person actually work for Heartland? She is requesting to do an interview with owner's club members. Has anyone else received such an attempt to contact. I'm suspicious?????
Yes, we know Brandy Gleason. We met her and her husband,Matt, at the 2021 Ohio Chapter Rally. She writes for Heartland RV’s on their webpage under Campfire Stories. There were five state chapter leaders at Don and Cindy Gilbert’s rally and they talked with all of us and other members as well. That has been our only time to meet with her but all seemed on the up and up.

Ricky & Rachel Lester

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
To follow up on my dealing Brandy Gleason. I replied to her email and left her my contact information, but after a week, I have not heard from her. I will answer if she ever does decide to call but I'm not holding my breath. I hope that she hasn't been paid yet.

kkamshop

She is a member here Gleason Family Adventures is her user name I believe. We also met her and her husband at the Ohio rally.

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
We had an interview with Brandy this morning and she’s legit. She is interviewing as many “event host” as possible for our Heartland news letter.