Anyone near Fresno, CA?

1nharmony

We are very interested in buying an MPG, but the nearest units available are a two-day drive from us. We have a very decent offer from one dealer, but would really like to see one in person before making a decision. Is there anyone here on the forum within a days drive of Fresno who would be willing to show us their unit?
Thanks!

PapaMikey

Live here in the Sacramento area and you may be able to find a unit available at RVs of Sacramento. Also in Manteca. Check out this website: http://www.rvsofsac.com/rvshowroom/Heartland/MPG/Travel-Trailers.aspx
I purchased the 181 from them back in September and they may have a few left. Their website states that the new 2012 models are arriving, but who knows for sure.

Called their sales department and they have one 184 left in stock and WILL NOT be getting any more in.

Swanny59

See Grins RV in Gilroy carries the entire Heartland Line. We picked up our Sundance just before Christmas. They have the MPG's. Their showroom is inside an old WalMart so even in rainy weather you are dry.

jimtoo

Thank you for the help! Swanny, I see a drive to Gilroy in my near future! :)

Hi 1nharmony,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Almost any drive any distance to see and buy a Heartland is well worth it. The benefits you will receive in Heartland friends is un-measurable. So jump in and join us. The Heartland Family is waiting with rallies and friendship and as always... some great food at the rallies.

Jim M

1nharmony

Well, we made it to Gilroy this past Wednesday! (2/22) They still have several MPG's and we looked at all of them. In the end, we fell for a completely different unit that was right at the entrance. It's an 18' Layton Skyview. We are downsizing from a 28-footer and this one still feels very roomy compared to the MPGs. I am SO happy that I could see them in person and know how they feel when you are inside. My favorite was the 183.

Thanks again for the help! It made all the difference! :eek:

Swanny59

I'm glad you made it to Gilroy and did not have to drive two days to see the MPG's. I'm glad that you found a unit that you like. Remember to post pictures when you pick your Layton up:D!

1nharmony

I'm glad you made it to Gilroy and did not have to drive two days to see the MPG's. I'm glad that you found a unit that you like. Remember to post pictures when you pick your Layton up:D!
Been a little busy AND been having fun camping! ;) Here's our "new" toy!

Inside from the door. The panoramic photo makes it look huge, but it really IS quite roomy:

Inside from the bed: