April sure is fun around here!!!

brianharrison

Re: Apriil sure is fun around here!!!

[green with envy emoticon goes here]

Nice - spring sledding in the mountains. 163 track - gosh my last time out mountain sledding was with a 141 700RMK; sure a big advancement in technology and sled design in the last 5 years...... How come not a Yamy 4 stroke turbo model? lol. Track speed is your friend.

Brian

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired

How come not a Yamy 4 stroke turbo model? lol. Track speed is your friend.Brian

Because it doesn't say Ski-Doo on the side.:)

This sled replaces an 07 Summit 159". The new REV-XM platform with the tMotion and "flex" track are unbelievable. First carve I tried to make I almost tipped it over. Still getting used to it but so far I gotta say they did an outstanding job with the new design.

TomSt

Past New Jersey Chapter Leader

I cannot agree more about it being a nice day 88+ degrees here in NJ. Enjoy

rjr6150

Dave
Great video jealous been years since been on a sled last one I owned was a Ski-Doo 9500 now that dates me. Where are you planning the first campout. Pulling our rig out this weekend and planning on giving it a shake down on the 19th. If it works on your way to the the national rally give us a call maybe we can meet up.

Rodbuster

Dave, this is not the first time that you've made me envious.

Dick

wdk450

Cody:
What were the temperatures just a few days ago? I heard that Denver went from the 70's to the 20's overnight a couple of days ago.

codycarver

Dave
Great video jealous been years since been on a sled last one I owned was a Ski-Doo 9500 now that dates me. Where are you planning the first campout. Pulling our rig out this weekend and planning on giving it a shake down on the 19th. If it works on your way to the the national rally give us a call maybe we can meet up.

Blizzard 9500 guessing 80-81??? sweet sled, very collectable now. I've seen them restored bringing double what they cost new.

We are planning on heading to Billings , MT next weekend. Our plan right now for Goshen is to leave on the 14th and we'll probably just lay over someplace for the night, we'll keep you posted. Still hoping you guys can make it to our rally this fall and if you have time we could head to Jay and Stella's rally in Iowa after. Let us know.

codycarver

Dave, this is not the first time that you've made me envious.

Dick
No need for that Dick. Come on out I have back up sleds waiting for riders.

Amy and I will be hosting some cocktail parties and maybe a breakfast or two at Goshen. Make sure to drop by. That goes for anyone else too!!!

codycarver

I had my fingers crossed but that storm missed us for the most part. They were talking 24" in Casper. Man would I have loved that. Here is one of my favorite fresh powder videos. It was shot in the same area that I was in yesterday.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders

Dave, that looks so nice but I still want some warm summertime. I guess I'll always be a Galveston Island boy at heart. We can't wait for Goshen to see you and Amy and of course, Tucker.

jimtoo

Hi Dave,,
Thanks for the tour in the snow. Bette says you should have stopped at a couple of the cabins and included them in the video. Can you tell me about where you were? GPS or just spot on map? It is beautiful country and in a way we miss it.. but in a warm way we don't.
Thanks again for the tour.
Jim M

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member

Looks like fun. Never been snowmobiling but jet skiing is fun too and if you get hot you can just fall in the water.

codycarver

Dave, that looks so nice but I still want some warm summertime. I guess I'll always be a Galveston Island boy at heart. We can't wait for Goshen to see you and Amy and of course, Tucker.

We're excited to see you guys too, Tucker wants a rematch with Kevin on the burger paddy catching contest. tucker & kevin.jpgBe safe, we'll see you in June!!!

codycarver

Hi Dave,,
Thanks for the tour in the snow. Bette says you should have stopped at a couple of the cabins and included them in the video. Can you tell me about where you were? GPS or just spot on map? It is beautiful country and in a way we miss it.. but in a warm way we don't.
Thanks again for the tour.
Jim M

Hi Guys, The cabin in the photo with the sled is just North of Cook City Montana below Lulu pass on the east side. The one I ride by is on the west side of Lulu. I could take shots of the lower one but if I tried to get off my sled on the west side I'd sink up to my waist. They are old miner cabins, I'd be happy to get some shots for Bette if she wants to paint them. I should make it up there a few more times this season.

The second video is taken on Rt 212. If you guys took a ride through the Bear Tooth's or made the loop through Yellowstone VIA Cook City you drove it.

olcoon

Looks awesome, now Sally is wanting to head out there & take you up on your offer! But she's kind of a wimp in the cold!!!

TXBobcat

Fulltime

Great Video Dave.. I rode on a snowmobile back in 83 near Estes Park Colorado, Soda Springs I believe. One thing I found was there are no street signs or anything to tell you where you are...

How do you keep from getting lost in all that snow.. It was getting close to being dark when we were riding and I had no idea where we were. Just happened to find someone going back so we followed them..

BC