Arizona for winter 2019

Hogladyrider

We are in the planning stages of spending winter 2019 in Arizona.

We are interested in researching and learning about private lot rentals, boondocking, campground rentals.

We currently winter in Florida where we own an RV lot that we will try and rent for the winter.

We plan on riding our UTV on the trails and exploring the area for a possible relocation for winter months.

I am "hearing" that electricity is very expensive in Arizona.

Looking for input for anyone who has spend anytime doing any of the above in Arizona in the winter. We do not want to stay in one place for the entire winter.

Susan

BLR

Not sure about RV parks or Lots, however we spend 5 months Boondocking in the AZ and the east part of SoCal. When the tanks fill up (3weeks) we decide then if we just go dump refill and come back to the same area or we move to another area. This way we can see lots of different areas.

Sent from BLR Logistics

Gaffer

Look at Yuma, Quartzsite and Lake Havasu. All have active side by side groups and trails.

Lindstrom1950

Hello Susan:

We are currently wintering in Casa Grande, AZ at Palm Creek Golf Resort, which is not what you are interested in. However, I am inquiring about the lot you have in Florida as we are currently looking to winter there again next year. Can you tell me where it's located, when the lot will be available and what you will rent it for, along with the amenities of the park? Thank you.

Hogladyrider

Hello Susan:

We are currently wintering in Casa Grande, AZ at Palm Creek Golf Resort, which is not what you are interested in. However, I am inquiring about the lot you have in Florida as we are currently looking to winter there again next year. Can you tell me where it's located, when the lot will be available and what you will rent it for, along with the amenities of the park? Thank you.

Lot is in a 55+ 140 lot park, Town Park section in gated Wilderness RV Resort in Silver Springs, FL Hwy 40(just outside of Ocala about 90 minutes north of Orlando area and an hour to Daytona area). We border the Ocala National Forest so very quiet here, yet close enough to airports, attractions, shopping etc.

Park is a 55+ age requirement and RV must be at least 26' in length. Our lot is all concrete, full hookup, park provides water, basic cable (we use our Dish) and sewer, electric is metered at 13 centers per kwh invoiced separately.

We have a clubhouse with full kitchen, lots of activities, heated pool and hot tub as well as social activities planned for the entire resort.

Lot will be available any time after April 1st when we head out to South Dakota for our workamping gig. Rent is $500 per month plus electric.

I can provide pics if interested. We've owned here since we went fulltime in 2015. Prior to becoming fulltimers we lived in Kissimmee, Clermont and Howey In The Hills. We prefer being a little further away from Orlando, yet close to Gainesville etc.

Hope this helps.

Susan