At Dover Speedway

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Arrived around 8:00 this morning. Saw a Bighorn parked at a house on DE Hiway 8 near Dover on the way here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Have fun Gus! We considered going but....... I soon came to my senses!

Hey Cheryl, if this is your first Dover experience (as a resident) you are probably enjoying it. Trust me it will get old. I think it's similar to summer traffic at the Jersey Shore! Can't wait for summer to get here and can't wait to see the "visitor's" go home!

dalspot

Not even close Deb! There are not 80,000 drunks exiting the shore all at once and trying to drive like Jeff Gordon on the way home!

Karen

dieselsweetheart

LOL yes we are already noticing the influx of visitors to the First State and talking like we've lived here for years.... ugh, here come the outta towners... :)

hillsonwheels

What if you lived in FL? The "outta townahs" never seem to be in short supply. If it ain't snowbirds it's folks coming to Disney or the beaches. Go figure! It's like FL is a vacation destination or something? Whoda thunk it? :confused:

Dick

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
What if you lived in FL? The "outta townahs" never seem to be in short supply. If it ain't snowbirds it's folks coming to Disney or the beaches. Go figure! It's like FL is a vacation destination or something? Whoda thunk it? :confused:

Dick

Hmmmm - Mr. Hill - Aren't you a Snowbird? :confused: ;)

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader

Dick

Yeah, and then there are those darn hillbillys from WV that have the nerve to actually move to FL.
images
SHEEESSHH!

Sandpirate69

Yes, us native Floridians do like it when the snow birds leave. Not all are rude folks, but some. The south end is known for the Canadians, Ney York, Jersey, & many others. I was born & raised here. Its just nice to catch a break on traffic during the summer months. But you are all welcomed here.