ATF: Mallard - Switches??

Brenwol1

I have a Mallard M185. Above the Radio/DVD player, there are 3 rocker switches. The left one is the master power switch for the awning. The right one is the overhead lights switch.

What is the middle switch for?

I've been unable to figure it out. At first, I thought maybe a cutoff switch for the outside power outlet, but no.

Sincerely,
Glen

RossRagan

I have a Mallard M185. Above the Radio/DVD player, there are 3 rocker switches. The left one is the master power switch for the awning. The right one is the overhead lights switch.

I've been unable to figure it out. At first, I thought maybe a cutoff switch for the outside power outlet, but no.

Sincerely,
Glen
My M245 has the overhead lighting, the awning LEDs, and the porch light switches in a row, starting from inboard to outboard.

Brenwol1

I have no porch light. Should I?

🤪 Well, I feel silly. Tonight, after working on the inside of the trailer I decided to try the middle switch as I was leaving. When I heard "porch light" I was thinking up, on the outside near the door.

It's a short LED string it under the steps! Mystery solved! Thanks for the help.

ThundrR

Sincerely,
Glen

The middle switch controls the light for your steps.