Auto leveling issues

Davlyn

Hello to the group need a little help. After I disconnect from the trailer I press auto level but all that happens is the front jacks retract I then extend them to get close to level front to back then use manual control to finish leveling it is a 2019 3600. Auto level has been working Any thoughts thanks

09Busaman

Hi Davlyn, there will be a good many responses for you, I am still learning and just got my system working properly. Some things that help, make sure the nose is close to level before you start the auto level. Make sure your battery voltage is 12.5 or higher. Do you get any errors? Or are the jacks just not operating?

carl.swoyer

Is it possible your level left to right?
Did the auto level beep when it stopped. If it beeps it's indicated auto level complete.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

CoveredWagon

I may not fully understand what you're saying, but when you press the auto level the first step is the front jacks retract. Sounds to me like it's starting ok. Then after a few seconds the rest of the sequence takes place. Don't do anything for a bit and auto level will take place. After each adjustment the system analyzes the level condition then makes the next adjustment. And then Again and again until it thinks everything is level. Once the system is satisfied, it will beep and stop. Just give it time.

09Busaman

Another thought, at least this is what happened to me: Do you slides operate the jacks? Mine did after the first use, wound up having a stuck valve.

MCTalley

If you are on a site that runs downhill towards the back of the rig, the first step of auto level, lowering the rig in the front, will stop the whole process if the jacks bottom out. (Found that out from a couple way off level sites). If that is the case, then what you are doing (manually raising the front, then manually operating the sides) is about all you can do.

On the other hand, if the fronts always fully retract and then stop, then the unit may need to be re-calibrated. As I remember, you manually level the rig to your desired level. Turn off the unit. Press the down button 10 times, then the up button 10 times. The unit should then wake up and ask you to press Enter to verify that you want to reset the level to that position.