aux tanks

scottie

scottie here; has anyone had anything to do with titan tanks looking to change my main tank on my 2014 ford short box.i dont know why ford made such a small tank.so appreiate feed back on this.

RoadJunkie

Did the research on Titan and Transfer Flow, just installed Transferflow on my 2015. I think you will find loyalty on each side of the selection options.

BLHFUN

Did the research on Titan and Transfer Flow, just installed Transferflow on my 2015. I think you will find loyalty on each side of the selection options.

Ditto on the transfer Flow. I have the 50 gallon with the in cab monitor. Fits under the bed rail/topper when I'm not pulling. I love this unit.

MTPockets

Ditto on the transfer Flow. I have the 50 gallon with the in cab monitor. Fits under the bed rail/topper when I'm not pulling. I love this unit.
Exactly what I have... Luv it.. For input on the Titan, send a PM to Mrsfish... They replaced their stock tank on the short bed F350 with the Titan.

Lynn1130

I love my Titan. If you do a search here you will find several threads on tanks. One within the last month or so. Should be a wealth of info.

scottie

thanks alot;I will check it out for sure got some time yet before we get pulling again.these winters up in canada can last a while.also wait awhile for the $ to change abit..30 cents on your dollar add up. thks.

RoadJunkie

Transferflow is having a New Year's sale, if that helps with your decision. They are offering 10% off online orders using the coupon code TF2016.

Domi

We put in a Titan shortly after we got the truck. Had to drop the tank to have the fuel pump replaced and the tank would not seal back up correctly. Titan worked with us and gave us a deal on a replacement tank even though our tank was years out of warranty.

Love it and dealing with Titan.

John

Mrsfish

We replaced our stock tank with a Titan tank right after we bought our short bed f350 and discovering the small tank. We have been very happy. Somewhere on this site we were given the link to the instructions to have our ford tech change the program to recognize the different tank. We looked at the transfer flow, but it severely hampered our towing numbers because of the added weight of the tank and the extra fuel. Good luck and safe travels.