Awning light & backup camera not working

We have '21 Cyclone 4007 and after we picked it up we noticed the rear deck awning light doesn't work (the awning works) and the camera isn't getting power. I can't seem to locate a fuse for it. Does anyone have any ideas on a solution?

Thank. you

Dahillbilly

back-up camera should be wired into your running lights on the RV. Have to turn on your tow vehicle lights for the camera to work. The awning light is most likely fused with something else. Check all of the DC fuses, if they are good then use a volt meter to test for voltage at the light and the switch. Could just be loose wire on the switch. Good luck

I pulled the Furrion mount off and it's wired into a long wire that goes up in the ceiling over the garage and not the rear lights. If I can't figure it out I'll probably just wire it to one of the lights there but now finding the awning lights not working is suspicious.

Dahillbilly

I pulled the Furrion mount off and it's wired into a long wire that goes up in the ceiling over the garage and not the rear lights. If I can't figure it out I'll probably just wire it to one of the lights there but now finding the awning lights not working is suspicious.

they could be wired together then, check the switch for the light. My camera was hot wired into the garage ceiling exhaust vent fan.

they could be wired together then, check the switch for the light. My camera was hot wired into the garage ceiling exhaust vent fan.

Thanks for the tip! The exhaust fan works but just found the stereo in the back is dead too. It's got to be a wire or fuse somewhere. Heartland did a terrible job labeling the DC panel and I called them when the oven stopped getting power and the wiring diagram they had on hand didn't have anything about where the oven got power from.

The search continues... Took the switches down and all the connections are good BUT I did find an inline fuse that was blown and now the awning lights work. Now to find the backup camera and stereo fuse! Whoever did the DC wiring in this coach needs to be retrained! It's our 5th RV and by far the worst when it comes to DC items needing to be sorted out.