Awning on Torque T30 pulling away from the wall when I roll it up completely

I purchased a brand new Torque T30 toy hauler about 4 months ago. Since then I have used it about 6 times and noticed that the screws holding the electric awning to the wall of the camper were pulling out at the back of the toy hauler. When I look at it further and did some testing I found that when I rolled up the awning using the switch inside, that the awning in the back would roll up all the way, and then keep trying to roll up which pulled the screws out of the wall. I put in some larger screws to hold it in place and tested it again to have the same thing happen.

My question is, should the electric awning stop rolling up at a certain point BEFORE it pulls the screws out of the wall that hold the awning in? If that is the case, is there a way that I can adjust the point where it stops rolling up? Right now we are having to watch the awning from the inside and stop it manually before it starts pulling against the screws.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
Our electric awning stops when it is all rolled up. We can give it a bump after to make sure it is tight. I would think that maybe your switch is bad and is providing current after you release it.

Sent using my PU-36 Explosive Space Modulator