Backup camera.

jmarnell

We use the Furrion Vision S 4 camera system with the 7 inch monitor. It has been trouble free and works very well. No problem getting a signal from the rear of our 45 foot long Cyclone to the truck cab.

Dahillbilly

Furrion S7 system on 40' 5er without any problems, using two cameras, one on rear & one inside garage. Luv it!!

david-steph2018

Same as others, we use the Furrion S4 and have no issues with the camera dropping out. But I now just it for backing, tried to use it as an observation camera and found it was more of a hassle than worth it. Spent more time worrying about how close or if somebody was behind us. Even how close they got to the rear at a stop light, not worth the trouble.

My car has a pre-installed stand for furrion. I was going to buy the camera from the furrion, but after doing a lot of research I chose the haloview, lower price good quality, fits the furrion mount, overall it works great and I'm satisfied.

dettrs

We use the Furrion Vision S 4 camera system with the 7 inch monitor on our 42' 2022 Big Horn Traveler 39 MB with 2022 GMC 3500 only problem we had was you need a different
7-Way Adapter with Power Switch
SKU #: F2BC004XXBK
only found out by calling Furrion something in the way newer trucks are wired. Other then that was very easy to install and seems to be working great.