Bad Tank Valve Locations

NewHopians

I have my black water tank valve doesn’t close all the way and when I do get it to close it vibrates open enough the let anything left in tank to flow out. I have a 2017 Big Horn Traveler 37SS. The pull handle foe the valve is in the water hookup area. But, the issue is to get to the valve under the floor of the compartment to do any changing or lubricating the valve. Without taking the under belly panels down has anyone had any better remedies of fixes. The cable from the handle to the valve is about six foot long and loops around inside the compartment behind the hot water heater. Wish it was a shorter run for the valve function!

Chrisandsama

I have a grey water valve seeping, I added a valtera shutoff to the drain end and problem is temporarily solved. I have a couple projects that require dropping the corplast and figured I would tackle the valve then.

NewHopians

Thanks Sam I have one of the shutoff valves too. But, my connection port is at such a low angle I can’t leave it on all the time. Will have to look under the corplast too. I do have an extended warranty on it but cant get into any place until after our trip to Mammoth Lakes with kids in July. Hope for the best!