Bal Accu -slide stop working need help

New to the group. Have a Bal Accu-slide in the living area with a love set slide out. Purchase new last year. Mullard 210RB. Took it out 2 days ago, got to the camp grounds. No slide out. Things I have checked, small breaker on aframe, power there, pulled the slide switch no power coming into it?.... Fuse in the converter is good 15 amp for the silder. Is there some place else were there might be another fuse?....Any help would really really appreciated, as I am not ready to take it in to a dealer.

rhodies1

Follow the positive cable from the battery to the metal junction box at the front of the trailer: from this junction box follow the cables coming out if it and see if there is another 30/40 amp fuse in the line,it’s usually in a red rubber holder, this fuse is most likely up close to the bottom of the trailer .

Yes battery is fully charged, I did find another fuse behind the battey. Did a visual look good,ohm it out with my meter , fuse is good. Will go down later today to see f I can find another fuse some where. Yes slide has been working fine up to the last outing. I see that you can use a flex extension on a drill attached to the end of the shaft on the motor to bring the slide in or out. My problem about getting in to the motor, slide is about 4 ft deep. Unless I move the front cover . Then it would be easier to reach motor.Still not giving up. It ha been raining off and on for the last 7 days, makes it not so nice checking things outside. One more thing. We has a mouse/rat trap (electric shocker) got one oh about 2 days before we left. I can only see a area under the silde out were a mouse/rat could have entered. Any chance 12 volts may be coming under there., were a mouse could have chewed on?I can see that the power to the motor is coming in thru the panel on the top between the roof.So back to my ,question about manually bring in and out the slide out. I know it is a pain in the butt. It would not damage the motor?. Tell I can locate were the loss of my 12 volts .

Bronna

We have a 2022 Mallard M210RB. This a picture of it at the front, left outside frame. That's a bank of automatic breakers. I don't know if any of these breakers are for the Bal Accu Slide. I would think at least one is but again don't know for sure. The reason I'm sending it along is that half of the nuts on the studs were loose right from delivery. Like two turns loose. Might be something to investigate if your slide is still not working. Hope this helps or leads to a solution for you

Attachments

• PXL_20221010_230918040.jpg
    PXL_20221010_230918040.jpg
    1,015.2 KB · Views: 20

david-steph2018

The above picture of the breakers on the frame. Not all of those breakers are auto reset. Generally, from what I have seen, the ones for the slides are auto reset. Some of the others are not. You will need to feel each breaker for a small push button. This is the reset button.
There is no guarantee that the slide breaker is auto reset, so check all of them.

Thanks for every body input. Found to problem. RATS had found they way into the under of the floor in between floor and black sheet that is attached to the frame. I started pulling out the wire, I was lucky the wires (2) one a postive red wire and one wire going to one of the breakers on the frame. Both of the wires were chewed thru and broken.I had repaired the damage on the wires. Slider is working. I have since left rat/mouse traps under the trailer and have a rat zapper inside the trailer. We live up in the mountains the trailer is down from the house. Have water and 120 AC there. Keep the trailer hooked up to the 120 all the time.Mouse and rats can and will in they way into our trailer.Iwas lucky there was enough wire to pullout under the trailer to find the break.

Bronna

Just for my reference, since we own a Mallard 210RB as well, any idea of an area they chewed their way in?
I'm trying to seal any easy entry points for those pests in advance.
Thanks for your time

Just for my reference, since we own a Mallard 210RB as well, any idea of an area they chewed their way in?
I'm trying to seal any easy entry points for those pests in advance.
Thanks for your time
Hi,

I am leaning towards were the wires come into the frame. There is a small metal tube welded on the A frame. This were all the wires go tru under the floor and the black sheet. There is enough of a space for mouse/rats to enter. It has been raining a
alot here, so I have not had much to time to completely check under the bottom . But have put the mouse traps under on the ground and a electric rat zapper inside.

Dahillbilly

not sure if there is a way to close up every spot those mice can get pass; any little opening they will get past. Have seen & heard a string of clear lights on the ground in a circle underneath will keep them out. They will not cross over those lights.

wdk450

The old way I heard to dissuade them is to stuff any openings with steel wool, although this might cause problems if it contacted any bare wires (steel wool also burns very well).
I found this stainless steel wool for vermin control with an online search.