Barker 4 Wheel Holding Tank

'Lil Guy'

DW is adamant about us having one of these. Ordered a 32 gal model for the road. Does anyone use these? I do see some places we might stay that don't have sewer hookups and seem like it could come in handy with the towing handle and pneumatic tires.

jnbhobe

I have two of them, used them once upon a time for gray water but we can go 5-6 days without dumping now with the BH.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I have only one of them. If I know we are going somewhere that does not have sewer I will take it along.
I haven't used it in about five years.
Nice to have though.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nbomar

I have a 40 gallon one I take when I go and camp at nascar events or something like that. They rape you on dumping your rig there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

osims

bsims
I have a 27 gallon tote that we use all the time. Camping in Texas state parks and Corp of Engineers parks there a must and that's where we camp most of the time.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I had a 25 gallon, 2-wheeled version of one with the side discharge gate when we had the TT and used the State Parks with only electric hookups. The TT only had a 30 gallon black tank and using the tote made it easy to extend our stays and not wait in line with a bunch of impatient hot shots at the dump station when we would leave. Problem with it was the low profile of the TT made it necessary to dig a shallow trench under the sewer connection to get the tote in place. Sold it to a friend with a smaller TT last year since it was sitting in my garage for several years unused.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yes, I have a 27 gallon Thetford four-wheel dump tank. I use it all the time, since we love to boondock and stay at primitive parks. It beats having to move the rig just to dump. Trace

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
We have the 25 gallon tote. Take it when we know the campground has no sewage. Used it several times. Glad we have it.

Gtoli

W have one that I use to transfer waste from the fiver to our home septic system. Saves time and money over going to the local Flying-​J.

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
Yes, I have a 27 gallon Thetford four-wheel dump tank. I use it all the time, since we love to boondock and stay at primitive parks. It beats having to move the rig just to dump. Trace

I have a similar Thetford. The 27 is small enough to move by hand if the station is close or access to the dump valves may otherwise be difficult without having to run additional hoses.