BC Chapter fall Rally

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
Successful HOC of BC rally!!!!
We had 7 rigs, from a 21 foot North Trail, 3 Bighorns, 1 Landmark and 2 Cyclones. Everyone that came made it possible and I thank them for coming. Campfires were well attended, Coffee and fresh homemade muffins on Saturday morning followed by a tour of rigs and discussions of mods. Saturday evening potluck and campfire with entertainment from the Oldtime Fiddle Kids. Lia, 9 and Kia, 11 played for us and showed us thier winning style. Both have won many individual and team titles in BC and Alberta.
Sunday morning coffee and good byes to all of our new friends. Thanks to John and Sue (jpmorgan) for the long distance trophy for braving the border crossing. We are looking forward to next year's rally and hope we can have more rigs and cross border rigs.

Bill&Pat

WoW what a great 1st meeting of the BC Chapter,Although our TT was the shortest we felt very welcome and can't wait for the next hopefully in the spring, We can not stop talking about the great freinds we have met and all the memories we now have
Looking forward to spring

Bill & PattyNone

bigredtruck

Bill and Patty,
Maybe next time it will be somewhere you can ride your ATV and you can show Reesa! It was great meeting everyone and we learned lots.

HarryT

Travelin Toews'
Carol and I certainly had a great time at the rally. It was really nice to meet some great people with a common interest and make some new friends. Rand picked a wonderful place where we could walk, enjoy the scenery, have a campfire and still have a little privacy if you needed it. We're certainly looking forward to next year's rally.
I took quite a few pictures and was wondering how to post them in the gallery. Maybe someone can give me some instructions. In the meantime I'll send out a few to those of you who gave me your email address.
Thanks again, Rand and Beverly
Harry & Carol Toews