Bedroom Slide Construction

winginit

I have a 2013 Cyclone 4100 and the bedroom slideout leaked, as best I can tell, at the exterior trim molding on the sides at the floor. Not convinced that's the only place its leaking. Whether absorbed from the edges or somehow finding a path between the plastic skin and the bottom of the floor, the result is a soft underside floor of the slideout where the weight of the room on the rollers has compressed the plywood floor. The most deformation is on the inner-most floor where the slide is fully out. The rollers sink into the plastic skin and floor almost to the center depth of the roller. Its not just at the resting point, its a good 4 inches or more of the roller path up to the resting point. On the opposite side outer edge, I found the a leak that caused the wood to swell and sort of roll the bottom trim so much that the bottom edge of the fiberglass siding is now exposed.

Obviously the leaks need to be corrected but I can't tell (as a whole) how bad the floor actually is. If I can stop the leaks I might be able to fasten stainless steel sheet metal to the floor over the rollers to strengthen the floor. Though without knowing how saturated the floor is, I may just have water trapped that will continue to rot. My gut tells me its probably worse that I can see.

So my question: Does anyone know how the slideout room is constructed? I've looked at the Accu-Slide manuals to understand how that all works, but it seems that the frame construction of the room itself is something the manufacturer does. Accu-Slide makes general recommendations about the frame construction and material. I'm wondering if the room frame is made of wood or steel tubing. If I have to remove the slideout and replace the floor, I'd like to know how its constructed before opening the whole thing up. I'm in New Hampshire and if I knew of a dealer around here that could be trusted, I'd consider having someone else do it. There are no Heartland dealers near me though. Unfortunately, when it comes to service work, all of the dealers around here have horrific reputations.

Trying to figure out my next move...