BENEFITS - Click here for a list of club benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

psherman1

I wrote a post to a thread and noticed that in the margin I was still a "Junior Member" What is this and why am I still? I have paid my dues and have my number. Please let me know what this is etc...?
Thanks Patricia

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I wrote a post to a thread and noticed that in the margin I was still a "Junior Member" What is this and why am I still? I have paid my dues and have my number. Please let me know what this is etc...?
Thanks Patricia

Go to Settings, then Edit Profile. Look around and you should find a block where you can call yourself anything you want. The "stock" name changes based on the number of posts you've made. Twelve is still "junior."

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Thanks Patricia
Patricia:

You are looking at two different things. "Junior Member" is a Forum notation and is assigned by the number of posts. See the post below to change it to what ever you want.

You paid dues and have a number in the Heartland Owners Club. Your Club position is "Member".

Hope this helps.

PeternLiane

OK, so what am I missing? I have tried twice to join the owners club. I filled out all of the information, however, the submit button never highlights. I've sent an email asking about the same thing.

jnbhobe

OK, so what am I missing? I have tried twice to join the owners club. I filled out all of the information, however, the submit button never highlights. I've sent an email asking about the same thing.

I posted a link to the club manager on your other thread.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member

Thank you for your interest in the Heartland Owners' Club.

Usually if the submit button does not become available it is because all the necessary fields have not been completed (everything with an asterisk is required). In order to get your club kit to you we do need a shipping address for FedEx AND a mailing address for the US Postal Service.

Another possibility is the VIN for your Heartland product is incorrect. The words VIN format is valid should appear under the VIN. The VIN will be rejected if you copy/paste it from somewhere else.

If the system is rejecting any other entries there will be an error message.

If you are certain that all your information was entered correctly and you received no error messages from the system, it may have been a browser issue, so you might try another browser such as Firefox. I have had problems with Explorer on occasion.

If you still have issues, email me the specifics and I will attempt to help you. I cannot tell what you may have entered because the submit button is what saves the data.

--
Julie Hancock
Manager, Heartland Owners Club

Phone: 336-44-MYHOC (69462)
Fax: 877-203-2579
Email: club@heartlandowners.org
Web: http://www.heartlandowners.<wbr>org/club

PeternLiane

I got it to work. I had to copy and paste everything from word and it all worked. I think my computer just works when it wants to. Thank you for the help everyone.

Pete

jimtoo

Hi fourleaf, Don't know where your going, but try this link. First two post list Heartland Owners Club benefits.

Let us know if it's what your looking for.

Jim M

I want to order another ladder mount frame, can you please send me a link and tell me how to order this. Also, I would like to join the Arkansas Chapter - how do I do this?Thanks

jbeletti

Click here to view your club profile, then scroll down to choose AR as your home chapter, then scroll down further and click Update.

To purchase plaques, frames and parts, contact:
PLAK-R
866-427-5257
jmmccubbins@aol.com

PeternLiane

Click here to view your club profile, then scroll down to choose AR as your home chapter, then scroll down further and click Update.

To purchase plaques, frames and parts, contact:
PLAK-R
866-427-5257
jmmccubbins@aol.com

What about those little no move cell phone holders that were sent? We love the one we got but would love to get some more.

jbeletti

Peter,

I buy those (Jelly Pads) from Martin Marketing. Not sure if they have any in stock.

Martin Marketing
888-729-0198

Status
Not open for further replies.