Benton, AR mini rally

cjbearden

Visitor
We are still at the I-30 Travel Park in Benton. Bob and Deb Cornish (traveling from Coastal Bend of TX back to Maine) stopped today in their BH 3580. There is another BH and a Cyclone in this park, both long-term. Anyone else in the area, stop on by and see us tonight or this weekend.

We dined out for lunch and then went to Camping World. Fun showing others our neck of the woods for a change. CW had a Landmark and a North Trail for sale, possibly others in their inventory we didn't see and LM looked like a Cape Cod.

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired
CJ, I wanted to get up there and meet you guys but I'm just not going to be able to make it. Got to do some work at our church tomorrow and leaving for Mountain View Monday morning and will be there the rest of April.
Bill

cjbearden

Visitor
Thanks, Bill, we understand. You have a great trip to Mountain View and enjoy workamping for the summer and fall. Maybe we can get up that way to visit.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
JD and CJ, we're missing you down here at the spring rally in Houston.

cjbearden

Visitor
Yes, Jay, we miss you guys also. You are having way too much fun! What is about these HL rallies that makes grown men turn into little boys????? Must be the toddies!! You guys take care, enjoy yourselves. We will see you in Goshen!