Best location for winegard trav'ler on 2021 Landmark Newport.

Tomnbeth

I am new to rooftop satellite systems an was wondering where is the best location for the winegard trav'ler on the roof of a 2021 Newport?

rclogg

We camp in so many different types of places we found the portable system is best, because you can move it to open sight. Couple years back we had to put the Dish in the neighbors came site to get signal; we pulled it back every night before going to bed. Roof mounted systems are great if you always camp in open areas. Just my .02 worth.

Tomnbeth

Thanks Bob. I guess I should have been more specific with my question. I am not concerned with signal strength as I know that is dependent on the position/location of the RV. I am more interested in roof support for the trav'ler itself. Is there a predetermined location where it should go.

donr827

You might call HL customer service with your trailer ID number along with your make and model. They should have the answer. I would also think if you went to the Winegard web sight you might look for a installation instructions.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Our 2018 Newport is also mounted up front between the front AC and the front bathroom vent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tomnbeth

Thanks for all the responses. I am picking up the RV on Wednesday and will look at the space between the bedroom AC unit and the bathroom vent.