Big Country Shower Skylight

david124

I want to replace this shower skylight in my 2020 Big Country with a clear one. Does anyone know the brand or where to find one? Notice the light is built in.

1626021096144.png

Attachments

• Skylight.jpg
    Skylight.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 16

sengli

The simple answer is to call heartland and, using your VIN number...let them tell you what it is. I have a 2015 landmark, and yours looks exactly like ours.

bh3585

I have the same one in my Newport and I'd like to know how to get to the bulb if I ever need to change it

NYSUPstater

bh3585, try using a small tipped screwdriver to try the cover off as likewise we have same thing.

As for skylight cover, I get why David would like to replace w/ a clear one as the frosted one is IMO mearly for privacy. A clear one tho, again IMO, would seem to allow more light in thus in turn more heat into the coach.

bh3585

Just FYI for those of you that have the same skylight as mine and will eventually need to replace the bulb. The outer ring twists off and then you have to remove the lens assembly to get to the bulb. The bulb is a G4 and the ring is really hard to twist off. When I say really hard to twist off I'm not kidding.