Big Horn - Disappointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdf503

We are VERY disappointed with our RV purchase. :mad:

Here is the letter we sent to our lender and Heartland along with a spreadsheet documenting issues. If anyone has any suggestions, please advise.:)

Attachment deleted at the request of the user.
Admin

Last edited by a moderator:

mufflerman

I feel for you,
I bought a cyclone almost a year and a half ago, Its in again for warranty work, Trust me my list was a lot bigger with major issues. I havent even gotten to fit and finish yet.
I can say that heartland has tried to fix everything so far, dealer screw ups and SLOW parts being shipped has definetly slowed things down, it has taken way to long to get to the stage I'm at now. Not to mention the 20 + trips to the dealer at $40 per trip in fuel ! (over $800.00)
My advise is to stay calm and in a couple of years you can enjoy your rv and have alot of story's to tell.
Good luck,

ChopperBill

Wow! you have been posting the same question in all forum topics! Thats real determination. You are making Jim earn his keep around here. ;)
Yes a few of us have been down the same road as you have. Dont know why the RV gods singled us out. And some of it is just the nature of the beast. Just hang in there you will get it fixed. I have got real personable with our 3055. Kind of like a child that went wrong. But just made us like the dog gone thing even better. Pretty sure something else is going to fall off or not work but I will just keep at it. Could be I am a lot more picky than some folks but drained the ole savings account to buy it and I want it perfect. We still have one of the best looking outfits out there and when we Get R done it will out shine a Teton! :D

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
Ours is shining now!! it took a while for the dealer to get'er done, but finally it's done... Heartland shone through the smoke and mirrors of the RV service dept. Brovo. Love our 3055rl

jbeletti

Thread closed

This thread has been closed as the user posted an update in a new thread that can be found here.

Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.