Big Horn Mascot Needed

Mariposa

mascot?

Mascot? You mean like a sheep? May-be a Ram?
Closest I have come to that is the Big Horn is being pulled by a Ram, and the colors kind of match.
Bob

Shadowchek

We have a Big Horn and I am looking for a Big Horn mascot. Maybe outside and inside. Any Ideas?

I was looking at my BH today and trying to figure what wouldn't match. It seems they pretty much have the truck colors covered. Before today I thought I was special lol.

Draco Dog

I might have to purchase one of the stuffed animal head mounts. I'll have to think about that one though. I just wanted something simple, like a fairly small stuffed animal. You know----a Big Horn, in honor of our trailer. And what is a Big Horn anyway? Is it a sheep or a ram? And what is a ram? Geez. I need to go back to school.

ChopperBill

Draco, are you looking for one of these? We came close enough to almost pet them on an ATV ride but I never tried to rope one!
263866690.jpg

Uncle Rog

Great picture chopper, I have a few of those myself, think they have been pretty well protected over the years? I have a Moreno Ram mount in my den that Suzi is getting pretty tired of, can't imagine. I have been toying with the idea converting it to the european style and mounting it in the middle of the D/S slide. It is not a Big Horn but it is a curl and a half and would look great! We will see, the jury is still out on that one..............

Jimmyt5

Where do you find everthing............E Bay :Dlol.... Last year, I 'll see if I can find address.....

Jim

Draco Dog

retired4fun-----wonderful picture. Thanks so much for all the comments and helpful web sites. As always, you are all awesome.

dglatta

How 'bout some stained glass for your entry door? This is what we have.

Attachments

• 100_1553.JPG
    100_1553.JPG
    448.3 KB · Views: 12