Bighorn 3855FL Replacement Sofa

I could use some guidance. I have a 2012 Bighorn 38’ rearbedroom .My sofas were removed before I purchased it and I would like to replace them. One is L shaped and the other is a sofa bed . They are located in the front slide out. Heartland doesn’t have any to replace and neither does Lippert. Since there located in the 76” slideouts that are elevated off the floor 8” a regular sofa won’t work. Checked Thomas Payne but really no luck. Any Suggestions?

akaSHASTA

I could use some guidance. I have a 2012 Bighorn 38’ rearbedroom .My sofas were removed before I purchased it and I would like to replace them. One is L shaped and the other is a sofa bed . They are located in the front slide out. Heartland doesn’t have any to replace and neither does Lippert. Since there located in the 76” slideouts that are elevated off the floor 8” a regular sofa won’t work. Checked Thomas Payne but really no luck. Any Suggestions?

Hi, I have the same issue with same model. Was wondering how you resolved.

NYSUPstater

Wasn't/isn't there a place in IN that specializes in RV furniture? Could've sworn I read it here or on TL forum.

carl.swoyer

Best furniture has a residential line that fits where most rv furniture was. It's excellent quality and lighter. Mine is genuine leather. There is a previous post about Best Furniture.
Google Best Furniture and then find a dealer.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

hut

We're in a 2012 Big Country. All the original furniture was peeling, so we replaced last year with LaZboy residential stuff. We opted for a double love seat with recliners and a single recliner. We've loved it. We were able to get wall-a-way units that take up much less space because they can go right up against the wall.

DH

carl.swoyer

That what we did 1 double power recliner and 1 single power recliner

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk