Bighorn NAME (Traveler)

aRAYwego

Re: Bighorn. NAME

Good evening to all. I just purchased a traveler yesterday. 37ss model. I was in the same boat as most of you guys about 3 weeks ago. Had a deal worked out on a BH3875FB model. The intres rate came back higher than we agreed upon and I backed out of the deal. Here was my reasoning for going with the traveler. I will not be retired for 3 to 5 years. Hence we will probably use rv about 8 to 10 times a year for weekend trips. So instead of spending xx,000 I spent yy,000 knowing I will be upgrading in 4 years or so. Make know mistake, I am fully aware my rv is not the hogh end bighorn. I didn't buy it to try to fool myself into believing I hAve a bighorn. I bought it because it's a nice rv and we love the extra slide in the bedroom. I promise if ever parked next to a real "Bighorn" while camping I will tape a towel over the Bighorn name on the front cap.:cool:

You can park your BH Traveler next to my LM anytime. I'm more interested in talking to you than your trailer anyway.:p BTW welcome to the group!!!!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired

Welcome to the Heartland family! It doesn't matter what rig you got, you got the best brand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...

A Bighorn is a Bighorn, no matter what the model number is.

And you can park it next to our Prowler anytime!

jbeletti

...I promise if ever parked next to a real "Bighorn" while camping I will tape a towel over the Bighorn name on the front cap.:cool:

No need to do this friend... You will be welcomed with open-arms by all Heartlanders - especially those who are club members. Club members have a special bond. You might want to check into it. Hope to camp next to you sometime in the next couple of years.

HOOKERUP

No need to do this friend... You will be welcomed with open-arms by all Heartlanders - especially those who are club members. Club members have a special bond. You might want to check into it. Hope to camp next to you sometime in the next couple of years.
Since we have been members of the club,we have never seen, anyone say there rig is nicer,or cost more than your's comments. We do not care what someone pays,or what year it is,or what model they have,you will be welcomed.

aRAYwego

Since we have been members of the club,we have never seen, anyone say there rig is nicer,or cost more than your's comments. We do not care what someone pays,or what year it is,or what model they have,you will be welcomed.

Well said!

dkelly243

I was just trying to get a rise out of a couple of the earlier posters. No worries guys, I pick up the BH traveler on Dec 20th. Hope to see everyone on the road.