Bighorns and others headed South.

jimtoo

Hi all,

At 10:15 this morning, 12-29-10, saw two Bighorns (traveling together?) headed South on Hwy 281 in George West, Texas. Got a wave from one. I was driving the white 1 ton dually GMC waving at you. Hope you have a safe and fun trip.

Jim M
jimtoo

SmokeyBare

Jim,

I was probably one of those 2 Bighorns... Sorry for missing your wave Sir.
I was getting a little weary by then of the drive.
We're sure enjoying warm breeze coming through the windows tonight... Luv being a Winter Texan !

Marv

jimtoo

Now come on Marv,,,, 10:15 in the AM and your weary of the driving??? :) Who are you traveling with and where are you guys staying?

Jim M

SmokeyBare

Jim,

We were traveling alone so if there was 2 Bighorns together I came along later. We left Georgia on 26 of December and the drive down to Mission this time seemed to be a bit more trying than other times. We stayed at San Leon TX the night before, pulled out by 7:00 AM... and made it here in Canyon Lake RV Park, Mission TX by 2:30 PM. Was it me? or are the roads a little rougher? Prolly just me... and the GrandKid's departing gift of the sniffles.

Marv

jimtoo

Marv,,, I did not get good look at first one... but second one waved back,,, did not recognize driver, but one was right behind the other pulling up to stop light or close anyway, and it was at the times I posted. So maybe it was not you.. but we will see you in Feb at the open house...

Jim M