Bighorns at Williamsburg, VA

We arrived at American Heritage RV Park in Williamsburg, VA Monday the 27th of April. Two other Bighorns are in the park, one from
Wisconsin the other from Virginia.
We toured Montichello, Yorktown and Jamestown.
Today we plan to visit Shirley and Berkeley plantations before heading back to Illinois on Thursday.

Hi

Welcome to Virginia.
If you like BBQ you might want to check out Pierce's Pitt Bar-B-Que. It is pretty good. The address is 447 E Rochambeau Drvie. And if you go into Historic Williamsburg and you like chocolate you might want to try the Trellis Restaurant at 403 Duke of Gloucester Street they have a piece of cake call Death By Chocolate that is very good:) My husband and I live in Gloucester which is just across the river from Yorktown. We did the Williamsburg tour last week it was just lovely. It is one of my favorite places to go and just walk and look around.
Have a good visit.
Nancy:p

We're the Wisconsin folks staying here for 2 more weeks visiting our sons and Langley AFB where I retired last year after 27 yrs service. We really like the American Heritage RV park. Used to come here a lot when living in Yorktown, VA.