Black Tank Cleaning

JSPyle

Hello all,
I purchased an RL250 (2021 yr) and for the life of me I cannot find where to connect to the flush out....as in connect city water to rinse out the black water tank after dumping.

Can anyone please help?

centerline

Hello all,
I purchased an RL250 (2021 yr) and for the life of me I cannot find where to connect to the flush out....as in connect city water to rinse out the black water tank after dumping.

Can anyone please help?

it should be the connection directly below the city water connection.... they look identical, but the city water is has a label near it , and the black flush may or may not be labeled as the tank flush....

jerryjay11

Always remember to open the black drain when using the flush or at least watch to ensure you don't overflow the black tank. Often I will allow the flush to partially fill the tank to aid in dislodging solids when I open the flush valve.

JSPyle

Hello all....again. Thank you for the input. I found the water connection. It is located directly below the fresh water fill on the starboard side, NOT above the discharge handles for dumping the grey /black water tanks. The connection for potable water is located directly above these devices on the port side. Pretty peculiar location, but at least I know now. I will label these locations in a more concise way.

Thanks again to everyone.