Black tank flush check valve

A1Hobo

On a 2007 Sundance Fifth wheel 3200BHS. Black water tank flush acts plug or the check valve is not functioning correctly. So far I have not been able to locate the valve. Anyone have a idea where this valve maybe at?

danemayer

The anti-siphon valve is usually behind the shower wall. Some rigs have a round access port in the shower itself. Others have an access panel outside the bathroom.

danemayer

Thanks, so far I have not been able to find nether.
It's also possible your rig might not have an access port. The flush PEX lines are usually near the shower PEX lines. You might consider adding a 6" inspection port just below the shower knobs. If it turns out that's not where the valve is located, you'll have access to the shower connections, so it's not a total waste. Here's a link. They come in different sizes.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Good chance the ASV is hidden in the wall behind the toilet. Remove the basement walls and follow the line from the inlet in the UDC. You will have to pull the lines down to get at the valve. BTDT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wdk450

On a 2007 Sundance Fifth wheel 3200BHS. Black water tank flush acts plug or the check valve is not functioning correctly. So far I have not been able to locate the valve. Anyone have a idea where this valve maybe at?
It would be worth your time to do a search (top right corner of page) of this forum for previous threads on the Black Tank flusher.