Blood Donations

wdk450

Nationwide Shortage of Blood at Blood Banks

Here is something most of us seniors could do to help with this national emergency. Contact your local blood bank by phone, check your eligibility, and donate!!! My daughter just had a heart transplant last weekend and I am SO GRATEFUL to the blood donors who helped her.

Better yet, contact your campground management along with the local blood bank, and see if they could bring a mobile donation bus to your RV park.

Last of all, on the Coronavirus epidemic, something all of us could do is to take your temperature at least daily, and write it or do a spreadsheet. No temperature reduces your anxiety, elevated temperature means call your medical provider and keep isolation.

Miller0758

Nationwide Shortage of Blood at Blood Banks

Here is something most of us seniors could do to help with this national emergency. Contact your local blood bank by phone, check your eligibility, and donate!!! My daughter just had a heart transplant last weekend and I am SO GRATEFUL to the blood donors who helped her.

Better yet, contact your campground management along with the local blood bank, and see if they could bring a mobile donation bus to your RV park.

Last of all, on the Coronavirus epidemic, something all of us could do is to take your temperature at least daily, and write it or do a spreadsheet. No temperature reduces your anxiety, elevated temperature means call your medical provider and keep isolation.
Great idea ... I donated last week