Broken roller on fridge slide

Hi we have a 2018 Bighorn traveler 32RS. The 10 inchroller broke on the slide under the fridge, and tore up the floor. Unable to find the part number to order a new part. Heartland closed until Monday, trying to find a replacement part. Does anyone know the replacement part number.
Thank you

travelin2

Pennsylvania Chapter Leaders-retired
This one? I have the part # on our laptop. I’ll pull it up and repost if this is what you’re looking for 1631372799952.jpeg

travelin2

0125984 : Roller - Slide Out Bracket - w/10" Grey Wheel $28.50

Found my reply to an earlier post to some other unfortunate sole.

We had the same mishap a couple years ago

Bobby A

Generically known as a J-38 slideout roller. They are on E-Bay : https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=J-38+slideout+roller&_sacat=0&_sop=15 Look at the range of prices and several different configurations (like the right angle steel frame) on some. I even saw 1 aftermarket one listed with a softer roller less likely to tear up the flooring material.
That is GREAT information Bill, thanks for posting, I had 2 of them rollers go bad early on when my rig was new. I was able to take my rig to the factory back then and they replaced it TWICE !! I am thinking they may have had to remove the slide out to change it, not 100% certain on that though.

travelin2

I didn’t remove the slide to replace. Bracket screws are accessible from under the slide behind the wicker seal. I used a few tapered shims under the other rollers to gain a bit of lift to place the replacement in position

wdk450

That is GREAT information Bill, thanks for posting, I had 2 of them rollers go bad early on when my rig was new. I was able to take my rig to the factory back then and they replaced it TWICE !! I am thinking they may have had to remove the slide out to change it, not 100% certain on that though.
If you notice the slide seal gap at the top of the slide, you see there is about 2 - 3 inches of space available if you jack the bottom of the slide up. You have to carefully remove all of the inside lower wood trim over and around the 1 3/4 inch (?) thick slide footer the rollers are mounted to. A bottle jack, some cribbing, and an appropriate length of 2X4 outside to the slide bottom does the lifting, 1 end at a time.

As long as you do your best to install the rollers with strong screw attachment to the wood, I don't think you can't have too many rollers to support the heavy weight of the RV refrigerator. You may have to remove the roller from its frame to access the mounting screws for installation/removal by removing the retainers at the end of the axle.

travelin2

I did nothing as extreme as wdk450 describes.
yes I removed the fascia part of the trim. But The broken bracket was unscrewed by removing 2 screws accessed under the slide behind the rubber wicker.
To install the replacement, I placed several tapered shims on the floor in front of the other rollers, ran the slide in a few inches, Slid the new bracket in place, extended the slide, reinserted the 2 screws, replaced fascia trim
Done in less than half an hour

wdk450

Great idea!!! There are variations in the trim around the rollers in the various Heartland models. I took my repair method from previous posters on this forum on the same subject.