Cabinet additions in garage and master bath

Fivesubs

We are the proud owners of a 2016 425, and love it! We are wanting to add a tall cabinet to fit in between the glass door and the half bath door in the garage. Also wanting to add a cabinet to the wall above the toilet in the master bath. Has anyone done either of these additions / modifications?

If you have can you give me any details as to where you purchased the cabinets, brand name and size?

Much appreciated!

hboy1

I'll try to include a picture of what we did. I bought a cubby storage from Sam's club (dark color stain like the camper). I don't think this storage piece would fit in your garage, but just thought I would share. There may be a smaller storage rack available.

I used small brackets to anchor the shelf to the garage wall framing. You can modify the shelf with a small piece of trim along the front edge of each opening to block the baskets from falling out during travel. Or use a bungee...

I think a cabinet above the toilet would bang your head. I have the corner toilet. I think the about of storage you could pick up with not be worth the cost and hassle to get something to fit.

Maybe not interested in this, but I would look at modifying the pantry to add shelving if you have room. Good luck!

Attachments

• IMG_7784.jpg
    IMG_7784.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 192

Fivesubs

Hboy1 - Thanks for the photo. Now I have an idea that might work. I have seen this style cubby in a single row, just have to find it now.

Puzzled_1

We changed the medicine cabinet in our camper to a larger one and then used the original one behind the toilet.

TxRoadWarrior362

I would love more storage. I added a self in the pantry. I'm looking at underneath storage options now. I have one saved on Amazon, about to pull the trigger. :cool:

Jwill18

I'll try to include a picture of what we did. I bought a cubby storage from Sam's club (dark color stain like the camper). I don't think this storage piece would fit in your garage, but just thought I would share. There may be a smaller storage rack available.

I used small brackets to anchor the shelf to the garage wall framing. You can modify the shelf with a small piece of trim along the front edge of each opening to block the baskets from falling out during travel. Or use a bungee...

I think a cabinet above the toilet would bang your head. I have the corner toilet. I think the about of storage you could pick up with not be worth the cost and hassle to get something to fit.

Maybe not interested in this, but I would look at modifying the pantry to add shelving if you have room. Good luck!
I like this idea. We are looking to do something very similar. Just curious if anyone else has done something similar to add additional cabinet/wardrobe space...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk