Cable slide wipers

I have a 2015 Big Country 3450TS. I need to replace the cable slide wipers. It looks like it is under a metal strip on the wall. It’s not a R854056 slide out seal. Any ideas?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 42
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 33

centerline

im not sure what you have, but this is the most common type in use at this time....
bulb seal & wiper seal
_1.jpg

im not sure what you have, but this is the most common type in use at this time....
bulb seal & wiper seal
_1.jpg
This won’t work on a cable driven slide. There is a metal strip where the cables go between the “d” compression seal and the wiper. I can’t see a way to change the wiper.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 29

CoveredWagon

This won’t work on a cable driven slide. There is a metal strip where the cables go between the “d” compression seal and the wiper. I can’t see a way to change the wiper.
Are you talking about the bulb seal or the wiper seal that flips back and forth as the slides go in and out

CoveredWagon

I (and several others) have replaced the wire seal on both the inside and outside of the cable driven bedroom slide with this material. It's an easy job and is much better material.
You just cut off the old wiper thoroughly clean the metal and I mean squeaky clean and press on the new wiper.