Camping World will match any price for Trav'ler

SeattleLion

I am planning to get a Trav'ler SWM3 for my new Bighorn. I went to Camping World initially because they advertised price match and $39 install for products you buy in the store. The store offers the dish for $1799, Amazon has it for less than $1450. I asked the store if they will honor the price match and they said, "No." I then tried to confirm the $39 install and they said, "No, satellite dishes cost $149 to install." They told me that was a "sale" price.

Today I decided to mention this on the RVNet forum, which is owned by Sams Club/Campingworld and has a section for issues with Camping World. Predictably, the Customer Service department responded that the store is correct. A very short time later, the CEO of Sams Club/Camping World posted and said he would match any price and would install for $39 per their offer to Good Sam members. Wow! Needless to say, I'm going to buy there. If you find this hard to believe, here is the thread: http://forums.woodalls.com/Index.cf...id/27554063/gotomsg/27555766/p/1.cfm#27555766

Silverado23

Iowa Chapter Leaders
http://www.campingworld.com/39install/

It was nice of the Good sam CEO to offer $39 install on your Trav'ler.
The $39 install terms specifically states that it excludes the Trav'ler, as it is $149, along with a few other items.

http://www.campingworld.com/39install/

The Camping world store in Cedar Falls, Iowa has told me that they will price match most internet pricing as long as the shipping and tax terms are the same and I am a good sam member. So far, They have been true to their word. I usually show up with a list and best pricing. I get the best of both pricing and inspecting items before buying and immediate delivery.

jassson007

Founding Louisiana Chapter Leaders-Retired
Interesting. I watch the profit on cnbc and just about could hear his voice when I read his post. I hope this becomes a standard policy in CW's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad they will price match. It's sad when you have to remind them of what they advertise and then they come up with all the excuses not to honor what they say. Have you noticed this trend with rv dealerships that advertise price matching and when you get down to it they don't! My thing is if you say your going to do something then back it up!

VMooreSR

I was going to order our Trav'ler through Amazon for $1500.00, while at CW for something else I asked the person behind the counter if they if had it in stock and will they match the Amazon price, It was and they matched the price, so instead of taking a chance on shipping damage, I walked out with it. Thank You CW.

TXTiger

I was told by my local CW just yesterday that they will NOT price match internet prices other than their own. Was looking at the Pathway X2 and a VIP211z bundle.

SeattleLion

I was told by my local CW just yesterday that they will NOT price match internet prices other than their own. Was looking at the Pathway X2 and a VIP211z bundle.

camping world's general manager called me today and assured me that all his stores will honor the deal. Have the store manager call HQ. he said that will do it.