Can't locate back of water heater!

RVBears

We are trying to winterize our camper and cannot locate the back of the water heater to bypass it. We have a 2021 Mallard (M210RB). I have lifted the bed and can't find any hidden doors or any access to the internal part of the water heater. Any insight would be very welcomed!

jerryjay11

If your HWH is on the left side of the camper as I have seen in photos I would expect there may be a panel you have to remove from inside the basement area. Take a closer look at the enclosure that makes the left side of basement smaller than the right.

danemayer

First thing, locate the water heater exterior cover panel. Then look inside at that approximate location.

Some of the travel trailers have the access from behind a kitchen drawer. If the kitchen is the approximate location, you might fire up the water pump and open kitchen drawers to see if the sound helps you locate the pump. That'll be close to the bypass valves and antifreeze suction hose.

lparris

If it is like ours look in the left front storage just inside the door there is a panel on the right the hot water heater is in there I hope that helps