Carryout Antenna/Dish network problem SOLVED!

astairs

Re: Carryout Antenna/Dish network problem

Thanks for the advice, I've put new connectors on each end of the wire and checked with a meter that the right wire is being used. The flat coax cable is a neat device, maybe I'll look into that. If i did want to run it up through the underbelly, does anyone know how I would seal up the flexible material that I would need to cut open a bit?

danemayer

Thanks for the advice, I've put new connectors on each end of the wire and checked with a meter that the right wire is being used. The flat coax cable is a neat device, maybe I'll look into that. If i did want to run it up through the underbelly, does anyone know how I would seal up the flexible material that I would need to cut open a bit?

Home Depot's roofing materials section has some flashing tape that is about 6" wide. About $20 for a roll and this stuff sticks like crazy to the coroplast.

porthole

Retired

The stuff Dan mentions and I have had good luck with the black Gorilla brand duct tape.

astairs

Perfect,thanks to you both. I Started to look under the TT today, and realized I had water pooling on top of this membrane at the back end of the trailer. I'll climb up on the roof tomorrow to see if there is anything obvious.My warranty expires in September, I better get the unit to the dealer after all and see if they can find out where the water is coming from. I took all the water logged insulation out of there to let the wood dry at least.