Chapter Rally is posted!!!!

normb01

Our chapter rally is posted in the portal. Tammy and I hope to have a great turn out and meet most of the New Mexico Heartland Owners, as well as any other Heartland owners.

Bogie

You may want to take a look at the posting. I tried to view and received a response that I didn't have permission to access the page. What?? Something needs tweaking.

normb01

You may want to take a look at the posting. I tried to view and received a response that I didn't have permission to access the page. What?? Something needs tweaking.

Just checked. Please try again. Everything is in order. This is my first posting of a Rally, so I am concerned. Thanks

Dahillbilly

Just checked. Please try again. Everything is in order. This is my first posting of a Rally, so I am concerned. Thanks
Just tried your posting & got the same message as others. Went to a different Rally event posting without any problems.

danemayer

Just moved the posting to the NM Chapter folder. When created, rally threads go into a Temp folder until a Moderator moves them.

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Tammy and Norm, Wishing you the best for your first rally. A lot of work, but a big bunch of fun and fellowship with the " GREATEST" campers in the world!!!

Elliotf367

retired Massachusetts Chapter Leader
I have just relocated from MA where I was the MA HOC Chapter leader to Channing TX where I have retired. My member # 2082 I look forward to attending your rally with my 2015 Heartland Landmark and 2015 3500 dually Chevy. My rally was in June and I look forward to meeting new hoc member friends here in the southwest. I will arrive on Thursday the 26th and leaving on Monday the 30th.

normb01

I have just relocated from MA where I was the MA HOC Chapter leader to Channing TX where I have retired. My member # 2082 I look forward to attending your rally with my 2015 Heartland Landmark and 2015 3500 dually Chevy. My rally was in June and I look forward to meeting new hoc member friends here in the southwest. I will arrive on Thursday the 26th and leaving on Monday the 30th.
Glad to have you. Stay safe and see you on the 26th. I'll get you information for the chapter leaders in your area of tx when you get here.