Cinch Straps? To Secure the Tv and Table when Traveling

Were can I buy these? It seems like a easy thing, but I have not found them anywhere. The only place I have not check was Heartland.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
We bought ours at an Ace Hardware store. You also can buy them at Joann's. or Micheal's. The last two are a womans thing....but they have them.

Thanks I'll check Ace first then others. My wife will drop dead if I ask her to go to Joann or Michael's with me. I always fight if she asks me to go.

jbeletti

I like the ones Heartland uses for TV tie-downs. I don't have a handy picture of them handy but there is a bracket that screws down and the strap is connected to that. You use 2 of them. Each end of the straps have a plastic buckle and they are opposites so they can connect. This is similar to the dinette chair tie downs but the brackets that are screwed down are different. Pretty sure you can get those from Heartland Customer Service.

I like the ones Heartland uses for TV tie-downs. I don't have a handy picture of them handy but there is a bracket that screws down and the strap is connected to that. You use 2 of them. Each end of the straps have a plastic buckle and they are opposites so they can connect. This is similar to the dinette chair tie downs but the brackets that are screwed down are different. Pretty sure you can get those from Heartland Customer Service.

^^That is what I'm looking for, if i do not see them local I'll call. Anybody I should talk too?
Went to Ace but missed the closing time by 10min. Will try tomorrow.

jbeletti

I think you will be connected to the team that handles your region. Then to the parts rep. on that team. If you are a Heartland Owners Club member, have your club member number ready to receive your club member discount :)

Jim

Chainsaw

Saskatchewan Chapter Leader
After I installed the TV in the bedroom I went to a sewing supply store, bought the strap and buckles for $4.00 and sewed them together.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
The straps that HL has are the same as I mentioned in my post. Sorry JB. BTW, you can find the "D" rings with the bracket to screw them down at the same places.