coincidence ??

skemrick

We have been on vacation for a few days we drove from Hobbs NM to Glacier NP we camped in Hungry Horse Montana at Mountain Meadow RV Park which I highly recommend. We pulled into our camp site in Hungry Horse and right next to us was a Big Horn from Colorado. Spent last night in Cheyenne Wy KOA and two spots down was a Big Horn Tonight we are at a KOA in Las Vegas NM and parked right next to me is a Big Horn from NM. Quite a coincidence I think.
Spencer

TomMar

Retired Texas-South Chapter Leader
skemrick - It was probably not a coincidence. Heartland just had a major rally in Cody, Wy and the National rally in Gillet, Wy so there are a lot of rigs heading out. Enjoy and travel safe.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
At the KOA in Cheyenne, we stayed a night on our way back from Cody, WY. We met folks there with a Big Horn, they are workamping at the KOA. Nice folks from Florida. :)

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We pulled in to Fort Stevens Campground on the Oregon coast and who did we run into? The Timpones (dtvista) from California! They couldn't make it to the national rally but we did got to see them in Oregon.

Kristy

jbeletti

We pulled in to Fort Stevens Campground on the Oregon coast and who did we run into? The Timpones (dtvista) from California! They couldn't make it to the national rally but we did got to see them in Oregon.

Kristy

Where's the darn LIKE button? :) Just yesterday, I was in a place where I last saw Dave and Kathy last year - Nashville. Met them in the Bass Pro parking lot as we were both passing through town.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I agree. We need a like button!

BTW JIM, We had dinner tonight in a place called the Blackfish Cafe. I had the best Ciopinno! There was so much seafood in it I almost couldn't finish it, but I knew I had to eat my dinner or we couldn't have the homemade Ding Dongs this place makes from scratch. I thought about you but taking a picture and posting it might have been a little mean..... lol
Kristy

jbeletti

I agree. We need a like button!

BTW JIM, We had dinner tonight in a place called the Blackfish Cafe. I had the best Ciopinno! There was so much seafood in it I almost couldn't finish it, but I knew I had to eat my dinner or we couldn't have the homemade Ding Dongs this place makes from scratch. I thought about you but taking a picture and posting it might have been a little mean..... lol
Kristy

Love Ciopinno! Don't plan to make it to the OR coast this year though :(

back2nature

Spencer,

We just left Coram, MT which is just about a mile above Hungry Horse. We spent a week at the North American RV Park. Isn't Glacier beautiful? We are now in Dillon, MT heading south. Like another posted, a lot of us were at the Heartland rally in Gillette, WY and went out from there to various places.

skemrick

I thought about the rally but then I thought it was a coincidence since the first guy I camped next to had just bought his Big Horn and was on his maiden voyage, the one in cheyenne could of been at the rally I didn't get to meet them but the gentleman in Las Vegas had recently lost his home in a fire and has been staying at the KOA ever since. It was my first trip out of NM with my Big Horn and I thought it was pretty unique to get to park right beside other Big Horns.

back2nature

Running across another BigHorn (or any Heartland RV) does seems like a brotherhood doesn't it? For some reason, we don't see very many in southern California, so when we see one on the road we get excited.