computer desk

DickO

Have a 2017 Bighorn. A screw came out of the computer desk under theTV and jammed to where I can only get the desk out about 3 inches. Can NOT figure how to release the slides on the pull out desk to get it out. Any help? Thanks

fredstagn

It should be easy enough, take a screwdriver and loose it. I mean, isn't that how it should be? I just bought an adjustable wooden drafting desk. Tbh it was a bit too high for me so I read the instruction, took the screwdriver loose the slides on both sides and adjust it a bit lower so that I'll be comfortable drawing on it. The table that I bought goes into one of the best choices for artists. https://trimthatweed.com/best-desk-for-artists/ Well, technically I'm an engineer, but I like the desk It should be easy enough, take a screwdriver and loose it

Last edited:
Guys, how did you solve this problem? I had this trouble today, need help. What to do about the guides?
I tried taking them off, pulling on them to get that half pad out from underneath and release the tension. But the table was practically assembled and it fit in the car when I transported it with the two back seats down. On the front passenger side I can't reach it, its corner is resting against the hem of the car. I can get the roller guides out but they are fixed. I have an eurekaergonomic.com lift model and I feel bad about breaking it. The table leg is left in my hands and I can't put it back in.

Last edited: