Considering - BH 3755 or 3855 FL

thoritz

Hello all Newbi here...

Currently I live in Western KY and an planning on getting a BH 3755 or 3855 this spring. I will be full timing. There is a decent camp ground that offers full timers a spot with 50 amp service for 450.00 a month, electric and water included.

First, is this a good deal?

Second, I would love to hear some feedback on the 3855 with the yeti and dual pane windows setup. I don't even think you can get the 3755 based on all the sites I have visited. But i really like this floor plan and ready to make the purchase. Just waiting for spring so I don't have to worry about the winter aspect of this on my first day of purchase. So any reviews and feedback will be greatly appreciated.

jimtoo

Hi thoritz,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I would think that 50 amp included in the $450 would be a good price for the month. Most want electric extra. The yeti and dual pane windows will be good to have and if your going to do much traveling upgrade the tires when you order the unit.

I'm sure you will get some more opinions soon, so if you have questions, just ask.

Jim M

thoritz

Thanks Jim, I have been viewing many previous topics and post. Have found some very good information already. The is a true treasure chest of information. I will certainly do some traveling. Thats for the tip, will do that for sure.