Considering Bighorn 3570RS

janisl

We have looked at more fifth wheels than I knew existed. We are considering a Bighorn 3570 RS or a 3160 Elite. Any input will be appreciated.

jimtoo

Hi janisl,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

The 3570 and the 3160 are both really nice layouts. 3570 just a little longer, so that means a couple more feet of room. Hopefully some of out other members will jump in soon with more info for you.

Enjoy the forum and if you have a question, just ask.

Jim M

Peteandsharon

If the 3570 is the one that I remember it was one of the nicest floorplans we have ever seen. Again, I hope I'm not confusing them now but if it is the one with the large front livingroom area, Sharon and I saw it at a dealer and drooled over it. Wonderful living area.

Gaffer

We ordered a 3570 and will be picking it up soon. There is a lot of counter space in the kitchen, a large full door (like on the washer/dryer closet) on the pantry with room for cases of water etc., lots of cabinet and counter space in the bathroom. We ordered ours with the queen bed so the bedroom is easy to get around in and a quality replacement mattress (standard 60x80) can be found anywhere. Also dual pane windows, fireplace, double door fridge, Goodyear G-614's, 6 point level up, mor ryde hitch, power cord reel, etc. As far as I can tell the bathroom in the 3570 is unique to that floor plan in the Heartland line up.

janisl

Thanks for your input. We thought we would get the 3150 EL but started drooling when we saw the 3570 RS. :) Janis

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
We saw Don & Gena's at a rally and fell in love with the floor plan. Bought ours 1.5 years ago and love it! (full time for 13 months)

sengli

The bathroom on the 3570 is bigger than any of the other floorplans, except the front bath models. We have been looking that one for our next coach too.

Mule33

Bill M.
We just finished our first year with our 3570RS and really love the layout. We had some minor issues but all were rectified with great response from Heartland and our local dealer, Harold's RV Center in Bath, PA

Gaffer

There is a shelf mid way top to bottom in both cabinets so you would need to tilt them to get them through the door. Better to put them over the table.
Can you put dinner dishes in the cupboards on each side of the microwave?

K

karykatz

We changed the upper cabinets by the microwave in all bighorns on August 8, 2014. They are now 11" wide and 12" deep. They should fit most plates now. I hope this helps

tlangton

Thanks Kary were looking at purchasing our first Fifth Wheel after lots of research we've decided on Heartland Bighorn as our choose. We've really like the 3570rs but the wife was concerned about the cabinet size. We are also interested in looking at a 3760el, any date on its production. Thanks again for your quick response. Ty

K

karykatz

the new 3760EL will be available for full production starting in March 2015. I hope this helps