Customer Service Kudos to Weber

jbeletti

Gotta give a shout out to Weber. I purchased a Weber Q 200 on 1-Sept-2010. I registered it online with Weber, 2 years later.

Last week, at the NC rally, I had problems with gas flow and suspected the regulator. I called Weber and they agreed it was likely the regulator. And.... Boom - new regulator on the way to my home at no charge - thank you Weber!

Here is my Warranty Information
- Aluminum Castings (5 years, 2 years paint excluding fading or discoloration) - Expires 09/2015
- Thermoplastic/Thermoset Parts (5 years, excluding fading) - Expires 09/2015
- All Remaining Parts (2 years) - Out of Warranty! < this would have included my regulator

Side Note
Many years ago, I had what was then, the Weber Baby Q (now the Weber 100 I think). Same thing - bad regulator. Weber sent me another at no charge after several years of use.

If you have a Weber grill, or 2 or 3, be sure to register them online at webber (link). Then if you have a problem or need parts, log into your account to veryify your problem grill shows up and give them a call (800-446-1071). It's worth a shot anyway.

scottyb

Re: Customer Service Kudos to Weber (a

Thanks for that information. I already replaced my regulator on my Genesis 330 w/o thinking about contacting them. It was well within the two years. I will see if I can still register it, although it is over 2 years old.

The one thing I have been impressed with Weber is the availability and low cost of replacement parts. After owning a couple of grills from Barbecues Galore, it seemed like it cost me $100-200 every time I walked into their store for parts. On top of all that, I really like the grill.

NWILSON

Kentucky Chapter Leaders - retired
Re: Customer Service Kudos to Weber (a

+1 for Weber.

I've been using their grills for almost 20 yrs. First rate in every way!