cyclone 3800

jimtoo

Hi arrowsflyin,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure you will get some replies from our other members soon.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

pjones1969

looking for any feedback on 2014 cyclone 3800

They don't make the 3800 anymore but we love ours!!! We looked at a bunch of trailers before deciding on this one. Which one are you looking at?

ee311626e2d5413cdd82e56a9afc613e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks, lookin at 2014 , have been pullin 07 335 gearbox with 13 f350 crewcab 6.7 drw since new. I do a few long trips a year. am sure this truck can pull the bigger cyclone just fine. time for bigger more comfy home on wheels, Dave

pjones1969

thanks, lookin at 2014 , have been pullin 07 335 gearbox with 13 f350 crewcab 6.7 drw since new. I do a few long trips a year. am sure this truck can pull the bigger cyclone just fine. time for bigger more comfy home on wheels, Dave

You won't even know it's back there, it pulls very nice, if it doesn't have already you'll want the observation / backup camera to see what's going on behind you, makes lane changing a lot better also

758ecd576cf068e29095df69e5d78c17.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimtoo

Looking at the same model due to living room space.

Hi GaMike,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Jim M